Tiles or Slates

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am wondering if someone could help me. I live in Newcastle upon Tyne and I have just bought a new house and I have to replace the roof. I have rosemary tiles on my roof at the moment. I have some quotes from differnt roofing contractors. Now I am totally confused :eek: :confused: :confused: becasue some of them advising me to replace the roof with Marley Modern tiles and some of them are advising me with Calderdale Slates. Should I go for Marley Modern tiles or Calderdale Slates. I don't know the difference between tiles and slates. I want something cheaper and reliable in the long run. Any comments would be appreciated.

Sponsored Links
masona said:
[Might be best to pop down to your roofing merchant and have look at difference type of tiles.

best time to go is when its dark, thats when i usually go for a night out on the tiles

Sponsored Links
breezer said:
best time to go is when its dark, thats when i usually go for a night out on the tiles
So that was you the other night :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back