tiling on chipboard

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you moderator for stepping in. I keep getting e-mails to let me know that there is a a reply to my original question, only to find that it is these too having a go at each other again. Did I join for this? It is so time wasting and intensely annoying.

Sponsored Links
You got the answer to your question very quickly. If myself and the alternative have a difference of opinion, that's our business. Whether you like our "discussions" or not, what is fact is that we both give up our time to help people like you and I find it a bit rude that after we've helped you (in one way or another) that you start bit*hin' about us.

That aside, there's a setting in your profile that you can untick to stop you getting e-mails alerting you to the fact that someone's replied to your post. I suggest you untick it because threads are often ressurected by numpties months, even years after they've been finished with.
Maybe this would be an ideal scenario to present to admin to recommend that the original poster had the option to lock a thread they start?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back