Tiling ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I was wondering is it hard to tile I want to re tile my kitchen, iv never done it before can anyone give me any tips ?

Sponsored Links
How about if you bought some cheap or second's tiles and practise on a sheet of small plasterboard or plywood with a batten on the bottom to start you off and see if you're confident.

As with anything in life, you never know till you try, and quite often you are surprised by the results. It depends how much tiling you have to do but it is not as difficult as you think if you take your time, plan it and get the tools you need. It would be useful to read a book or get some of the leaflets from the diy sheds.
Masonas idea is a good one. If you want a more detailed giude on how to do it, reply back and im sure we will all be able to help, but give us an idea of what tiles you are using, where they are going and and on what background

Thermo

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back