Time served plumber

Sponsored Links
I would say 5 years training to be time served, but add another 3-5 years for experience to basic level.

I'm not a plumber, only a gas engineer ;)

cheers

gas4you said:
I would say 5 years training to be time served, but add another 3-5 years for experience to basic level.

"only" a gas engineer :LOL: Forget Plumbing...Gas/Corgi is the only useful and £ucrative way today.....My C+G ain`t worth the paper it`s written on ..as for the 30 years work since :rolleyes: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
gas4you said:

TART !!

We are one of the same breed gas4u ....you need to tell these infidels and uneducated that we are...." Heating Engineers "

costa said:
How many years would it take to say you are a time served plumber?

5 years (10,000 hours) is about right to be considered a journeyman and this should include some type of formal education so you know the local codes and the reason why piping is a certain size (diameter) .

"Plumbing" in New City also includes drainage and gas fitting and heating and medical gas installations.

The apprenticeship program offered by the United Association is second to none and if you can get into this type of program it will prepare you properly to take your masters exams.

As a Master plumber we size the waste,water supply vent and gas piping.

Developed length fixture units (appliance load in gas) can be a complicated process to understand and 5 years is the minimum I feel should be required before sending someone out on their own to make repairs or do installations

Sylvan Tieger said:
costa said:

5 years (10,000 hours) .

repairs or do installations
Good to know you do "something" properly on your side of the pond ;)

Nige F said:
Sylvan Tieger said:
costa said:

5 years (10,000 hours) .

repairs or do installations
Good to know you do "something" properly on your side of the pond ;)

Another thing we do properly on this side of the "pond" We still realize it is a GOD GIVEN RIGHT to defend ones home .

Seems the Brits forgot how Germany made chamberlain look like a damn fool ****** waving a piece of paper "peace in our time" as you blokes came crying to America for fire arms for self protection.

Now history has repeated itself with your government taking away legal firearms and placing citizens in jails who dared protect their "castle"

Any government afraid of its citizens is a true democracy any citizen afread to bare arms is in a dictatorship'

The Nazis did it in WW2 and history has proven again and again take away a mans right to defend himself and his family and ILL show you a civilization of slaves.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Criminals will not turn in their guns and as long a a copper has a gun a criminal can get it much like the French resistance took one gun from a dead soldier and used it to fight back .

Poor blokes in London still have not learned their lesson.

There are morons in America who put up a big sign "gun free zone" actually thought a criminal would stop ,read the bloody sign and say ogh well I will go some place else and do my crimes.

Possibly the sign should have been written in several languages so there would be no mistake what the sign said. G' Day Mate

i dont think we need any lessons on history on a war that we fought on our own while you lot ummed and erred about things until the japs walked in your back door and woke you up. No-one ever forgets it over here.

Ah, so .....the Japanese Motorcycle Industry........Rong Rive BSA :rolleyes:I`ll never forget Douglas OK Supreme

We've all seen 'Cops' on the TV. Seems to me that most of the people just enjoy shooting each other - nothing to do with defending the home from crims. Wait until the Democrats get in.

Sylvan Tieger said:
Another thing we do properly on this side of the "pond" We still realize it is a GOD GIVEN RIGHT to defend ones home.
I'd like to look up that right and read it for myself. Where would I find it please?

Seems the Brits forgot how Germany made chamberlain look like a damn fool **** waving a piece of paper "peace in our time" as you blokes came crying to America for fire arms for self protection.
Er, s*d off.

Now history has repeated itself with your government taking away legal firearms and placing citizens in jails who dared protect their "castle"

Any government afraid of its citizens is a true democracy any citizen afread to bare arms is in a dictatorship'
Please check your pill box - it seems that you might have forgotten to take them today.

The Nazis did it in WW2 and history has proven again and again take away a mans right to defend himself and his family and ILL show you a civilization of slaves.
I'm free on Tuesday - is that a good day for you?

Criminals will not turn in their guns and as long a a copper has a gun a criminal can get it much like the French resistance took one gun from a dead soldier and used it to fight back.
Did you not know that the war is over?

Sponsored Links
Back