Trevi Boost Ventura Shower - Has anyone got one

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have been researching showers, and I can across this Trevi Boost, which meant to be better than an electric or just tank pressure. (But no pump needed).
Anyone got any comments on how good or bad they are, + connection details.

Also I was a bit suprised at the cost of the pumps that go with the power showers.. £300!!! what's that all about? Is it possible to my a decent pump for less than that?

Wolfboy

Sponsored Links
Did have to install a seperate hot feed from the hot tank. If so did you cut into the tank ot T off the existing pipe work?

Sponsored Links
I installed a Trevi Boost Ventura shower in my Lodge seven years ago because we had no headroom and I hate electric showers. The cold water draws the hot water through. As we had an AGA there was always an abundance of hot water but we didn't install a combi boiler as central heating was not necessary.
We had a slight problem last year when the water stopped running so I rang Trevi who emailed a PDF instruction leaflet which my neighbour read and fixed. He was not actually a plumber but very handy and I believe all it needed was - taking the cover off and given a good cleaning. It works perfectly now.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back