Trickle vents

11 Apr 2005
Reaction score
United Kingdom
I want to allow more ventillation in my house due to condensation but my upvc windows do not have any vents and I do now want to leave them open during the day.

Does anyone know where i can get some trickle vents to put on them ?

Sponsored Links
The Last time I bought some I went to Magnet. I daresay that any supplier of wooden doors/windows can sell you some.
Try any local upvc window manufacturer company expect to pay between £5-£10 for a set.

You may have to fit them in the sashes if you do not have enough room in the head of the frame.

Good Luck

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links