Triton Opel Electric Shower

ads

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
WE had a Triton Opel electric shower fitted just over 2 years ago. Yesterday it cut out and the Low Pressure light lit up, it has not worked since each time we try it no water comes out and after approx 30sec. the low pressure light comes on again. I have checked the water supply and all is good. Can anybody suggest what the cause may be?

Sponsored Links
Blocked up shower head?

Try removing the head / hose and see if any water will come out.

Im not familiar with this model so don't know if it has a solonoid valve, but if it does this may have failed.

ads said:
WE had a Triton Opel electric shower fitted just over 2 years ago. Yesterday it cut out and the Low Pressure light lit up, it has not worked since each time we try it no water comes out and after approx 30sec. the low pressure light comes on again. I have checked the water supply and all is good. Can anybody suggest what the cause may be?

Done well, they normally last about 13months. Avoid the blighters its a common problem with them, although i cant recollect what the remedy is, i think it may be an internal pressure switch but dont take that as gospel. Personally I would change it for a Mira or something better. If you decide to do this ensure you have sufficent cable size as the shower ratings have increased and you may have to check your existing one to ensure you are ok. They range from 7.2kw which i would think yours may be up yo at least a 10.5kw

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back