Trying to find a new exhaust for my atco mower

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all,

As the title says, searched online to no avail, can anyone help/know of any websites?

Sponsored Links
Er.....

It's a pre 50's 14" cylinder standard with 2 stroke villiers engine!

One from a newer model would fit though!

Sponsored Links
from experiance shoulders are not the most helpful in the world and are not overly keen on touching older stuff (theyre not far from me and ive used them a few times) try in your local yellow pages etc for lawn mower repairs. most areas seem to have someone who does repairs on all sorts of mowers etc and will normally have a collection of parts from older scrapped machines. failing that try atco!

http://www.atco.co.uk/

You could try a company called Meetons in Wimbledon(London) they are Villiers experts,it is not an atco part that you need,or try The British Lawnmower Museum who are available online.

Have yo tried the Atco parts locator at http://etli.bosch-pt.com/enter_etli.asp?style=0&brand=at&lng=en&country=GB

From there if you select Spare Parts Catalogue then Garden then Cylinder Mowers you can then select a model and a the top of the page there will be numbers in brackets [1] [2] [3] [4] etc. Click through tose to find the exhaust section and the codes should be listed for purchase.

Hope your model is there! If not, ring Atco!

Well, as sarcasm is expressed as vocal intonation anything expressed on a forum in written form could also be expressed as sincere. I actaully do wonder if he found his exhaust yet. People don't always see tasks such as part-finding through to completion.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back