TSD 402

p_c

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a system with a TSD402 main control panel and a second small panel in the entrance hallway. Because of extensive decorating work I need to disconnect and remove the hallway panel. My plan is to cut the power from the system and wait until the battery is exhausted and the system dead then remove the panel. I assume that the settings/codes etc will not be saved and the sytem will need to be reset when powered up. My questions are:
1) Is this the most sensible approach.
2) Does anyone have installation information which will allow me to reset the system as I only have the general user manual.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
you have a panel sand remote keypad.

your idea is not a good one, dont do it.

if you know the engineers code you can put it into engineers mode.

if you don't know the engineers code, open the remote keypad, enter your code to the main panel to silence it, note what goes where (dont lose it) remove keypad do what you want put it back reconnect it re enter your code

hi

also just another point to consider, if you kill all power you will set off the onboard battery in the bell outside, that wont silence until it goes flat or you reinstate power.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back