Tyre Pressure Master Table

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know if there is such a thing as a table that has on it the correct tyre pressures for all (or most) cars in the UK? Do garages have such a thing, or is one available somewhere on the internet. I have been looking for one for a while, and haven't found a table of pressures for our cars, just American cars?

Sponsored Links
cash4alex said:
Does anyone know if there is such a thing as a table that has on it the correct tyre pressures for all (or most) cars in the UK? Do garages have such a thing, or is one available somewhere on the internet. I have been looking for one for a while, and haven't found a table of pressures for our cars, just American cars?

who actually bothers changing the presure for certain loads. i.e i nhave an extra 3 passengers. i must change the pressure in all tyres. then chage them again once there out?

so, i would use around 30PSI for (most) cars...

I am not talking about modifying the loads, I am just wondering what the standard pressures for cars are. Different cars have different pressures.

Hi mate, yes there is a table of tyre pressures its just knowing were to get one, i suggest a web search.

Sponsored Links
Problem is each style of car can have several wheel/tyre combinations from a base model with steel wheels to the top of the range with larger diameter wheels & lower profile tyres so the list could be endless as each tyre will need different pressures.

Most cars have it on a sticker inside the edge of the drivers door, just look there.

Jason

My local Jet garage and Morrisons petrol station both have a reasonably comprehensive list next to the air machine.
(Not very pocket-sized,though :D )

Back