unvented advice please

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

I am first fixing a three story house with three bathrooms.

Will 15mm pipework for hot be ok or should it still be run in 22mm.

My unvented course is not until september so I am not up on this type of system yet.

Thanks
Brian

Sponsored Links
What is the cold pipework? The cold supply should be taken off after the pressure regulator so it is balanced by the hot for showers etc. and should be the same size for hot and cold.

Thanks oilman
cold pipe work will be in 15mm so I will balance the hot with 15mm

Sponsored Links
The important one is the one in from the road, to your cylinder. If you're using an internal airspace variety that will smooth out flow difficulties on the HOT a bit. You don't get that benefit with external pv types.

You'll only get out what you can get in. Measure CW flow into loft costern with the funnel etc removed. If you're only getting 12l/min you'll have hopeless showers from your uvhwss unless you do something about it. Consider an accumulator or pump set if that's the case. This is NOT a DIY project!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back