Vaillant Cutting Out

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My Vaillant (don\\\'t know model - Gas No 47-044-15) runs ok with heating and water for approx 20 mins until it is hot , the boiler then cuts out and pilot light goes out.
The boiler appears pretty hot and i\\\'d say the rads are hotter than usual.
Someone mention clogged filters ? could it be this or something to do with the thermostat ?
Any help appreciated

Sponsored Links
Thats all a little difficult for me to understand.

Whilst I appreciate you are in Scotland I am surprised that you are using heating at this time of year.

From the little that I have managed to understand it seems that its overheating.

This might be caused by failure of temperature control, pump flow rate, blockage etc.

Tony

Agile said:
Thats all a little difficult for me to understand.

Whilst I appreciate you are in Scotland I am surprised that you are using heating at this time of year.

From the little that I have managed to understand it seems that its overheating.

This might be caused by failure of temperature control, pump flow rate, blockage etc.

Tony

Noticed it was cutting out when running a bath , weather has been lovely recently :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back