Vaillant turboMax combi - Repressurising

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

I have just bled a radiator in my flat and obviously the pressure on the boiler has dropped. Upside is that I now have a warm radiator, downside is that I have forgotten which valve fills the system and repressurises!

Can anyone give any guidance as to what is what on a Vaillant TurboMax combi boiler?
I have several(4) screw valves I could turn with a screwdriver, and 2 larger valves (on the CH Service and Return)
Of the 6 pipes, from left to right they are:

CH Service
Hot water out
?
Cold water inlet
CH return
Gas inlet

Many thanks

Jock

Sponsored Links
Hi Kevplum,

Sounds stupid, but where would I find that info? I have the instruction booklet (which is very vague about repressurising). There are no marks/numbers on the boiler although I can't access the sides or back. I know it is a Turbomax plus.

Is that any more helpful - or not!

Jock

There is a built in filling loop at the bottom to the right. Originally it would have had a small operating key sticking downwards, but this may have become detached and lost. Look for the flexible braided hose and the isolating valves at each end. the Vaillant web site should show you more detail.

Sponsored Links
hello jockthescott to the right hand side between the CH/return & cold supply u have a slot, turn and fill.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back