Vanity top and uneven wall.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
:oops: My 30" vanity back-splash does not run flush with the wall. It is flush to 1/4 " away from back wall. What to do?

:?: Also, my vanity came with a separate side splash. I have moved and centered and re-centered the top , but where the splash and back-splash meet is a gap at the wall. What to do?

thanks all help is appreciated. :D :)

Sponsored Links
gluegun1.jpg

Really? My apologies. :(

I am replacing my bathroom cabinet and sink (vanity) :LOL:

The base (cabinet/vanity :LOL: ) and the sink (vanity top/counter top :LOL: ) when put in place do not run flush with the wall. No matter how I move them, it starts out flush then the gap ends up about 1/4' wide.

The vanity top also came with a third piece. The side splash. When I place all the pieces together as close to perfect as I can, where the side-splash and back-splash meet, there is a gap, behind them about 1/4' wide.

Nothing is running flush with the wall. Leaving uneven gaps to be caulked. looking trashy. i was hoping someone had a clever way of making it look better. :eek:

I hope that clarifys things. :LOL:

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back