Viessmann availability and price

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The Viessmann is one of the best designed boilers out there - with the Lambada chipset - However how competatively priced can they be in the combi 200/300 range?

Sponsored Links
they are foreign boilers why buy one ??? vas ist das

PTS stock them.

As I'm working my way through my gas cert, I've come across a variety of boilers. I think personally ATAG and Viessmann are the best. The only decent boiler made in the UK is Keston.

Just my opinion.

Slogger said:
they are foreign boilers why buy one ??? vas ist das

Yeah much better off with a traditional british boiler like a Vaillant or Worcester Bosch, eh ?

Sponsored Links
lorraine said:
The only decent boiler made in the UK is Keston.

Just my opinion.

You reckon?, I think they have got some bottle charging such infalted prices for such rubbish, there is a small estate of 10 luxury houses round here that were built with c36's about 3 years ago and I know that 3 have had them replaced already and 2 more are looking into it. Leaks, multiple pcbs, blocked condensate pipes etc. Excellent technical help though (they need it!)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back