VOKERA EXCELL 80SP

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Here's one for you all to ponder on. One of the secretaries at work has got a Vokera excell 80sp which will stay on (CH) for about an hour and then it switches itself off as if its overheated (so she says) and then won't come back on until its cooled down? I've got no f*****g idea BUT i do have a spare excell 80sp in the back of the van for parts (if needed). when i was there today it was working fine. Just gave it a good clean out, told her to see how it goes and told her i would post a cry for help tonight!
Any help would be appreciated. This is not one of the faults in the manual!

Sponsored Links
I've had a few that would get up to temp on CH, knock off and then not come back on for hours or until the power was cut at the spur and then switched back on.

Its a fault on the pcb, i'm guessing a anti cylcling timer fault.

There is no room stat on the system (if that helps) just TRVs on all but one rad and she uses the timer that came with and is fitted to the boiler. Thanks for the quick reply.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back