vokera linea 7 error code 07

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there,

I've got a 3 year old combi boiler (vokera linea 7). Over the past couple of weeks my boiler continually has to be reset as it is giving me an 07 error code.

This happens atleast 3 times a day, without any real kind of pattern, although I'm guessing it is after the hot water has been running for a period of time (i.e. bath or washing machine). The manual itself says to just reset the boiler and almost as soon as I turn the dial to the reset, I can hear the boiler switching itself back on.

After the first day it happened I noticed that the pressure was down to 0.5, so I repressurised to 1.5, but this didn't seem to help matters.

Any ideas as to what this could possibly be would be appreciated.

Sponsored Links
I would think it is the plate heat exchanger blocked up, very common on these. 07 is overheat I believe.

thanks for the info.

Would that require a new part, or would a plumber be able to sort it out?

What kind of price range would it be about?

Regards

Sponsored Links
07 is a primary thermistor fault.

10 minute job , but because its within the combustion case you should get someone to do it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back