vokera Mynute and Y plan wiring

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Chaps, anyone installed a new Mynute HE on to an existing Y plan system that has the honeywell sundial y plan wiring centre installed ?

Just trying to figure out the correct way to wire the boiler as this configuration supplies 240v to the boiler via the wiring centre on a call to heating or hot water. This is ok but the boiler requires a permanent live (i presume to control pump overrun)

I know vokera supply dual channel programmers that fit to the boiler but the customer wants to keep his original controls.

Any help would be appreciated !

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the reply EliteHeat.

Done a little more looking and what Vokera dont tell you is how to wire the switched live from the Wiring Centre. They only show wiring diagrams using the vokera programmer.

From what I can gather now is the switched live should be connected to the 3rd terminal on block m5 in the boiler and the link removed.

If you've had any experience of this set up it would be good to hear. I'm going to give this a go anyway to see what happens !

Sponsored Links
Haven't done it before on this boiler and my mynute manual may be old, but it seems that terminal one is the permanent live from the boiler terminal strip and is used to power the programmer and terminal 2 is the switched live from the wiring centre.

The rest appears as normal.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back