wall mounted bath taps

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I want to buy some wall mounted bath taps including shower attachment. Is there any guidance as to the type and is there a problem in building the pipework into the brick wall?

Sponsored Links
I just had one fitted in my new bathroom.I had brought it back from the mainland. Looks neat. I saw that they are actually sold on Ebay for approx £30.00. The plumber who fitted mine just had to cut out the wall a bit deeper and mounted the tap on two specialwhatsits which I had to buy seperately. Pipes went in underneath and job done.

These things (backplate elbows) come in handy, but it's often not a nice job trying to get a fixing in broken brickwork!

7821.gif

Sponsored Links
wolf said:
I just had one fitted in my new bathroom.I had brought it back from the mainland. Looks neat. I saw that they are actually sold on Ebay for approx £30.00. The plumber who fitted mine just had to cut out the wall a bit deeper and mounted the tap on two specialwhatsits which I had to buy seperately. Pipes went in underneath and job done.

Could you tell me or describe what the speacialwhatsits were because I am having difficulty holding up the wall mounted taps scecurly.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back