Wall Mounted Bathroom Taps

Sponsored Links
Read the instructions carefully :LOL:

And i presume your doing it onto a stud wall, otherwise your going to have some fun

Yep - stud wall, so I'm confident of connecting water supply but how do they stay on the wall? If like standard bath taps they screw from underneath... do wall mounted screw from wall side??

Sponsored Links
I built an 18mm playwood box frame that the pipes etc go in and then used 15mm copper screw on straps to hold the pipes in place.

When I came to do the tiling I wrapped the tiles in cling film before sticking them to the wall with tile adhesive and then once the tile adhesive was dry the tiles where then removed, cling film removed and then fixed to the wall just using the tile grout. This gave me a solid back thats exactly the right distance away from the wall to support the tile.

I used this on my Crosswater BASIN 3 HOLE SET as per:

http://www.crosswater.co.uk/productsgalaxy.php

So in future if I ever need to gain access I only need to worry about removing the tile grout.

Looks a very neat job !

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back