Waste disposal unit

3 Feb 2005
Reaction score
United Kingdom
I have moved into a house which has a waste disposal unit which doesn't function. I want to remove the disposal unit and fit a sink drain and trap. Can I get an oversized drain to fit the hole in the s/s sink? If not what is the solution. I'm not ready just now to replace the sink unit but need the disposal unit out a drainage at present is not good. Have checked for blockages and everything is fine.
Sponsored Links
AMAC47 said:
.......I want to remove the disposal unit and fit a sink drain and trap..........

Well done, best thing to do with them, damned environmental disaster machine IMO.
I would fit a new waste disposal unit, I think they are great, (ok so they feed rats), but its personal taste.
Sponsored Links
Looks like what I'm after...where do I get one and what do I ask for?
SOrry , I assumed folk would know to look at the Properties of the pic. Right click it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links