Waste

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What do the rest of you do as regards getting rid of waste from your job? ie-bits of rubble,soil,old valves,heating pumps etc. Y'know it doesn't warrant a skip but it soon builds up.
Especially with what was on the news today about charging people to take general waste down the tip-householders I mean-I thought we already paid for that with the council tax. :eek:

Sponsored Links
You can dump it at your house, and when you get a skip full get a skip :D or look in yellow pages and find them who come round in a van to take it away on the cheep :LOL:

Or fly tip it :eek: :LOL:

i rent some land from a farmer and have a permanent skip on there. Skip company give me a crappy old bin and do a good rate on it.

Used to be a real headache though, watse disposal is so expensive now, do occaisionally use a transit man who gets rid of it cheap for me, but if the job warrants more than one trips worth in my van, then ill price a small skip in the job, not worth my time and effort to make a few trips clearing the rubbish.

Sponsored Links
Thermo said:
i rent some land from a farmer and have a permanent skip on there. Skip company give me a rubbishy old bin and do a good rate on it.

Used to be a real headache though, waste disposal is so expensive now, do occaisionally use a transit man who gets rid of it cheap for me, but if the job warrants more than one trips worth in my van, then ill price a small skip in the job, not worth my time and effort to make a few trips clearing the rubbish.
any chance of a map ref. or a google earth page :?: :LOL: .............Had an idea :idea: about 8-10 years ago..........truck with hiab and builders ton bags going round leaving and clearing bags.......even thought of name ..."Bilbo Baggit" :rolleyes: ....the rub :?: No money then and not good health ...........no friends with enough £££ either...............Hippo bags in all the DIY sheds now :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ........ :LOL: or :cry:

wilhelm said:
i dump mine in essex.

poxy place.

not a problem, plenty of ****** there to make use of your rags n bones :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back