water drainage issue

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've got a flat roof garage with an extension built against one end. The extension is higher than the garage and the fall of the garage all goes towards the elevated wall. I'm trying to source some form of channel guttering that I can mount in the transition point between the flat roof and wall. or else the water will have nowhere to go. At one corner I have an exit point for water but there's no left to right fall so I feel the need for a channel all the way across is fully justified. Obviously there needs to be a fall on the guttering if I can get some. Anyone any ideas as I'm struggling to source something, which is a bit of a 'mare with the current storms.

Sponsored Links
If there is no fall on the roof at the moment i cant see how adding a gutter with a fall will help, unless you intend to recess it into the roof. You might as well just re-fir the roof to the appropriate falls.

Apologies for not making myself clear, I had intended to recess a gutter into the flat roof and put a fall on it so the water that falls towards the wall point can go out of the corner. I thought a channel type of gutter thats ties into the brick wall but sits in the roof would suffice. My problem is sourcing one.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back