WATER NOT COMING IN

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I HAVE A HOTPOINT WASHING MACHINE AND THE OTHER DAY IT WENT BANG TOWARDS THE END OF CYCLE.IT ALSO TRIPPED THE ELECTRIC.I SWITCHED THE ELECTRIC BACK ON AND EVERYTHING WORKS APART FROM THE WATER COMING IN.IT IS LIKE IT THINKS THE WATER IS IN ALREADY.PLEASE SOMEONE HELP AS MUM TO 4 BOYS AND SHE NEEDS MACHINE. :( :(

Sponsored Links
Could be one of a few things really. If it is only the water that isn't working it might be the solenoid controlled inlet valve. However it would need to be checked out and the fact that something has gone bang means that there may have been damage caused elsewhere.

Unless you know exactly what you're doing I would recommend going to a friendly washing machine repair outfit (independent - not Currys) who should be able to fix it at a reasonable cost.

A washing machine is not something to be without with 4 kids around!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back