whats this then

Sponsored Links
I love being a sparky, it's great.If you make a mistake you don't get the customers floor wet or blow up their house........ :LOL: ;)

Sponsored Links
...........Just burn it down or electrocute the children.................. :LOL:

RF Lighting said:
...........Just burn it down or electrocute the children.................. :LOL:

:):)

I love plumbing sooo much that I stopped doing it years ago and stick to central heating

lmao

eerrr......I fit a kitchen sink today and changed a siphon. No the wonder my kids love me.

I have some talk that I no longer need. Anyone willing to trade it for, oh I dunno, um, Kylie Minogue perhaps?

The talk is in very good condition. It used to be quite small, and when I first got it it was pretty much useless. Sometimes the talk has got dirty, but I've looked after it and always cleaned it up afterwards. I've lubricated it most Friday evenings, and never loaned it to anyone. I've never been careless with it, in case it cost lives. I've upgraded it occasionally, and I've kept all the certificates to prove it.

I also have some talk available in other languages, in case anyone's interested...

it used to be quite small but after you got hold of it, it expanded somewhat! :LOL:

I'm sure this 'category' is bound to expand:

Trade Talk: Plumbers
Trade Talk: Sparks
Trade Talk: Plasterers
Trade Talk: tilers
Trade Talk: floor fitters

Plumbers don't want to be in the same category as Sparkies, Tilers not with Plasterers etc.

;)

La de da da da da doo da! whistle whistle! :rolleyes: (singing) when I'm cleaning windows.
can't hang round, must dash.
a new smillie would have been nice.

Richardp said:
... whistle! ... a new smillie would have been nice.

disimulo.gif

ricicle said:
I love being a sparky, it's great.If you make a mistake you don't get the customers floor wet or blow up their house........ :LOL: ;)

Ditto :D

And I get a van :D

This is a toy for the mods. There will be dozens of posts moved from the plumbing and electric forums to this one.

So it will be another "disconnect life from the job" exercise where newbie diyers don't get the chance to pick bits of information unless they deliberately seek it out. If they do that, they probably know a fair bit already and won't go looking.

Then there's the "you have broken rule and deserve the most severe punishment".

diynot is going downhill with it's expansionist tendencies. There are other places to lurk.

Sponsored Links
Back