where can I find a radiator 960mm wide x 600mm high?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I just canNOT find any radiators of this size! Width must be a maximum of 960mm. Height could go up to about 630mm if necessary. So far I've only managed to find 900mm rads, and I know you can get variable length extension connectors but these would look awful spanning 60mm. I tried Plumb Center but they were quoting over £100 for 946mm x 690mm, which would be too tall anyway. I'm looking to spend approx £30 per radiator, and have to replace at least 4 at that size.

Please PLEASE, can anyone help?

Thank you! :)

Claire

MOD

please see items 1a&4

if you want to put your post back to the top bump it

Sponsored Links
To Moderator.

sorry - tried to undo my (now deleted, thankyou) reply but couldn't do it.

Have looked at 1a and 4, and re 4, I have tried searching for hours on search engines but with no luck. getting desperate now and thought i'd try a forum. didn't realise i couldn't ask specific questions like this. would still appreciate some advice if anyone can help.

Carry on asking clairenw, if all we get is what the rules allow, all we get is weedy questions about ".......my boiler won't fire......." or "...I get hot water but no heating.......". This is a result of the rules restricting free speech. :)roll: Thinks, ....time to take diynot to Court of Human Rights :evil: )

Anyway, you say 60mm extexsions are too big, they'd be only 30mm each side, that's not too bad.

Sponsored Links
yes they used to measure rads in sections rather than distance thats why you get funny sized old ones :confused: ive always got away with rad valve extensions though you can get loads of differant sized ones not just 30mm ones though :cool:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back