Which Dust Mask?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All.

Just wanted to ask if anyone could suggest the best type of dust mask for the following.

To be used by a Cleaner/Janitor (with dust allergies) who would be wearing the mask at work (for approximately twenty hours per week - on a permanent basis) carrying out the following tasks:

- Sweeping, Dusting, Vacuuming, etc.

- Using aerosols for cleaning windows, toilet/kitchen areas, polishing wood, etc.

The mask must be one which does not require any replacement filters, parts, etc.

I have found masks which look OK, but they are both in the US. In case anyone wishes to look them up, they are Qmask and Dust Bee Gone (yes, Bee is spelt correctly). Is there something similar available in the UK?

Is there a mask that can be worn so that you cannot smell stuff?

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
you want
images
one of these

why must it not have changeable filters?

Hi Breezer.

I said dust and polish, not nerve gas!!! HAHA.

I am looking for something much simpler. What about the Qmask or Dust Bee Gone?

why must it not have changeable filters?

So that I don't have to keep buying them.

Thanks.

Traveller said:
Why must it not have changeable filters?

So that I don't have to keep buying them.

The choice will be yours then.
I think it was mentioned on this forum, but anyway, there was a "mask" mentioned and it had a "use by date" of 30 days after it had been opened.

Surley unless you intend to change the whole "mask" you would be better off with changable filters, because the filters will get blocked with use

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back