WHY GOD IS IS A LIE HERE IS ANOTHER HOLE IN HOLY RELIGION

B

B.O.B DOLE

JESUS so called new that he was going to die and god told him that he was to be crucified .

Here,s my bit if jesus new and also god new his only son was going to die
why did jesus say to god to forgive them for they do not know what they do, and also why was god so upset when he died sending a storm and all that after he died.

for the clever ones here not the block heads why did was god upset for and why did jesus ask god to forgive us, when he already new what was going to happen. it is not rational thinking to me ..

Sponsored Links
come on lets go for it B.O.B DOLE

I will take you on an .... lol at your mate of late ...

Moz said:

who said this moz now lets be reasonable about this hee he ho

anyway no one answers to my post,s these days only markie and you things are looking very sad i am thinmking of retiring from this forum
as i now now i will get the name bob boring

Sponsored Links
who told you God was upset? A lot of people forgive others on their death bed its quite normal and we all know were gonna die ;)

jbonding said:
who told you God was upset? A lot of people forgive others on their death bed its quite normal and we all know were gonna die ;)

not me pal i will think of something before i go maty

B.O.B DOLE said:
Moz said:

who said this moz now lets be reasonable about this hee he ho

anyway no one answers to my post,s these days only markie and you things are looking very sad i am thinmking of retiring from this forum
as i now now i will get the name bob boring

so...you'll be bobdole on the dole and takin a tole while on the dole but now retiring from the role of bobdole on the dole....have taken a poll....all set...get a roll! bobdole :LOL:....oh! and dont forget your fishin pole bobdole :LOL:....dont the the door hit ya where the good lord split ya! bobdole....

B.O.B DOLE said:
JESUS so called new that he was going to die and god told him that he was to be crucified .

Here,s my bit if jesus new and also god new his only son was going to die
why did jesus say to god to forgive them for they do not know what they do, and also why was god so upset when he died sending a storm and all that after he died.

for the clever ones here not the block heads why did was god upset for and why did jesus ask god to forgive us, when he already new what was going to happen. it is not rational thinking to me ..

Bob it's only a story, don't take it so seriously.

bobby..lol

as ban-all-sheds said ..." What do you mean "will get"?"
try to be a bit more origional in future .. ;) :) :)

aye the bible thing is a fairytale dont take it literally after all it was written by man ? so who knows what would have been the real story behind it all

should we ellaborate NAH

thinking of becoming muslim might get me some action with the beard etc :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back