Why you can't get a job!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by conny, 27 Jul 2013.

1. joe-90

joe-90

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Your netball team? How will that help?

2. Sponsored Links
  3. chapeau

chapeau

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    First, you should stop believing what politicians tell you.
    Second, you should start pulling your weight. Don't expect the likes of me to bail you out, cos I'm not interested. Don't demand an easy ride just because you were born here.

4. joe-90

joe-90

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    And what exactly do you do you silly billy? You've never told us and never proved it. What a dreamer you are. Come on Walter let's hear it.

5. JBR

JBR

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Yes, I can see the advantages of employing foreign workers who are prepared to work hard for their money, but can't we swap them on a one-for-one basis for our lazy bu**ers?

6. enyam

enyam

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    What have you overdosed on, goats milk?

7. jeds

jeds

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    A very large part of the problem is years of government paying people to sit at home doing sweet fa. Started by the conservatives in the 80s but perfected by the last labour lot. On top of that our kids are under educated. My lad used to bring GCSE practice papers home and some of the questions are laughable. But listen to the teachers bleating on about how hard they work and how insulted they are when somebody suggests we need to make things a bit more difficult to keep up with the rest of the World. The poor loves. Six weeks holiday! I'd kick their arses twice a day for six weeks.

8. jockscott

jockscott

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Ahh, that's because Labour are committed to having everyone, dependant upon the state. Whether that's through being employed by local/national government, or through being on benefits, is something only Milibland can answer. ;) ;)

9. JBR

JBR

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    I've always understood Labour policy is to make everyone equal.

Of course, that means lowering standards until everyone is at the level of the lowest common denominator.

10. Sponsored Links
  11. pred

pred

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom

How can Milliband answer?? The last I heard was; http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ing-DOUBLE-brother-Ed-gets-Labour-leader.html

12. mark vincent

mark vincent

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    What foreigners are you referring to? is the Roma gypsie foriegners or the parents of little Daniel Pelka or the Homeless Latvians who pitch up in this country with 10 kids or so and then demand to be housed, as has been said these foreigners are not as stupid as some people think, the days of foreigners working for peanuts are coming to an end.

13. jeds

jeds

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Makes me laugh when you see blanket statements about foreign workers and slagging off Brit workers. Anybody with any real experience will know the foreigners are just like everybody else; some are good, some are very good and some are rubbish. You also have to bear in mind that a lot come here with the view to staying a few years and earning what they can in that time. I was in Australia working on building sites years ago and the Aussies loved the Brits because they worked hard and long hours. You couldn't get the locals to do it. Now the Aussie kids are over here working all hours in bars and restaurants - because the Brits aren't interested. The same with Germany in the 80s - they couldn't get enough of us over there.

My lad has just started on site as an apprentice electrician. The big impression on him is how hard people work and how professional and well organised it is. His supervisor has worked the last seven weekends on the trot - Saturdays and Sundays. He also gets on well with the couple of foreigners on site. He likes talking with them about their travels and hearing what goes on elsewhere. His current new best mate is Fabien. He seems to have worked everywhere - particularly Spain, France and Italy. He says he loves living here and it's the best place to work by a mile.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. midge123

midge123

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Clear as day, who in their right minds would employ the unemployed here. They are all scrounging lay about bomb making trouble makers

15. libby lou lou

libby lou lou

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    I'm unemployed, i don't make bombs, you d ick head.

16. Bodgeitandleggit

Bodgeitandleggit

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Now the poles are kicking off because come next year the Romanians and Bulgarians are going to undercut their wages....

17. midge123

midge123

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    If your white then being unemployed is down to bomb making freeloaders. D ick head ? I've got money I love being a d ick head