Wiring Salus RT300RF thermostat for 230V application

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, wondering if anyone can help with some advice on how to wire a Salus RT300RF thermostat for a 230V application. The catalogue description says it is suitable but the manual only gives a volt free wiring diagram.

It's not for a boiler, I want to use it to control the 230V fan in a hydronic plinth heater.

Thanks,
Ed

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Capture.JPG

230V live supply to (L)
Neutral/s to (N)
Insert a link wire between (L) and (Com)
Switched live out to Plinth heater fan (NO)

A little extra tip for you. If there are other properties nearby, I would recommend that you change the RF address code from the standard factory setting. The installation manual tells you how follow the instructions carefully. I have seen several of these units where the thermostat has been switching the heating in a neighbouring property because they were both still on the factory setting.

Sponsored Links
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
View attachment 130382

230V live supply to (L)
Neutral/s to (N)
Insert a link wire between (L) and (Com)
Switched live out to Plinth heater fan (NO)

A little extra tip for you. If there are other properties nearby, I would recommend that you change the RF address code from the standard factory setting. The installation manual tells you how follow the instructions carefully. I have seen several of these units where the thermostat has been switching the heating in a neighbouring property because they were both still on the factory setting.

Thanks Stem! That was quick :) I'll give it a go tomorrow.

Sponsored Links