women rugy players... nice or nasty??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
was listening to radio at work this morning... think it was radio one.
Anyway, only caught some of it and they were talking about women rugby players ..........

hmmmm.... concensus at work 100% was that rugby was a male sport not female.

The reasons varied between health reasons, (physical risks to the body for women, ie breasts and also the tummy/groin because of ovaries and womb etc)

to..

the men thinking that most rugby women rugby players were not feminine and that they would not be attacted to them.

just wondered what you all think?

Sponsored Links
It was interesting that all the women thought the same too..

I dont think I have ever seen a womens rugby team...

Well where've you been then, loads down south. My daughter played for a while [age 10 then], thought full contact with boys was ace! She was really miffed to have to play wimpy tag rugby at school[ she's not a big girl either]. Of course down here we play real rugby, not that silly 'let's just do the running bit' girly northern game. Well if that don't get this thread going.......

Mark

Milk, no sugar ta.

interested...
girls play with my boys... 2 are under 8's an play tag rugby.
1 is under 10 and plays tackle and girls still play.

But Im talking grown up stuff here...
not mixed rugby but grown up woman on woman hard rugby...

not childrens stuff.

there is no north south divide rugby wise...

league or union yes...

unless I have missed a point some where?

and.. we wouldnt be looking at ( I truly hope) young children as sexy totty either!!!

part of my post was about whether female rugby players were attractive to men.
That wasnt extended to childrens rugby.

Sponsored Links
I know. Do a google search. Our local Ivel Barbarians play womens rugby.
You need some fast rugby players, fit legs, nimble, attractive? What do you think?

Mark

Milk, no sugar ta

Toffee I'm [just] the wrong side of 40. Links. You should see me here typing with one finger. I'll need a rest in a minute! But try www.ivelbarbarians.fsnet.co.uk.
Anyway isn't it time you got a pointless signature? Could start a new thread for suggestions[ho ho].

Mark

Milk, no sugar ta.

signatures.. hey I need to crawl, walk then run..
right now, im just getting the crawl.

Think I'm the same. I came here via the plumbing/heating problems. Gets a bit serious there at times. I've been fixing gas stuff all day, I've found it more relaxing over here. I get too flippant with my replies sometimes. With all that free info going out on how to fix it yourself, who's going to pay my mortgage! :)

Marrk

Milk, no sugar ta.

but if you do gas... you have the market dont you.. thought you cant diy gas

I think you can DIY gas as long as you are competent and it is for yourself.

Does your local RU club not have a female side?

Oh yes, most people won't touch gas. Some do. A lot of boiler/heating problems are not gas related, very often low water pressure, circulation, water leaks, electrical etc. Look, now you've got me going on that stuff again!!

Mark

Milk no sugar ta.

PS just read an earlier post, yes it's ok to call me gas. :)

not where my kids play though there is one nearby.
Im not interested in playing myself and have never seen my 'local ish female team play either.
It doesnt appeal to me... just wondered what folks views were on here.

I have not yet been out to see the local lasses play, they were only formed less than a year ago. Nothing against it as a sport though.

Sponsored Links
Back