Worcester 40CDi

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Installed a nice new 40CDi on November the 23rd last year, I know the date because it's me b'day.
Yesterday customer calls to say it's displaying temp in boiler then alternating to SE. Called WB they inform me that SE is code for service. The boiler is only 6 moths old. Even if it's been on 24 hours a day, which it hasn't, surely it cannot need a service just yet? Anyone else come across this problem? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
I thought their Tech help was quite good!

Perhaps you did not ask the right question?

I would like to know what parameters cause "SE" to be displayed!

Tony

PS You did set the clock and time and date didn't you? Perhaps a year of clock time has passed and it really is just prompting for a service!

WB Tech help. Aside from the exorbitant cost of using them I've found them a bit useless. Better info in their installation literature would save a lot of grief and expense.

Sponsored Links
Agile said:
PS You did set the clock and time and date didn't you? Perhaps a year of clock time has passed and it really is just prompting for a service!

It's a really cool clock it sets it's self.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back