worcester Greenstar 30Si

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi there

can anyone offer some advice -- i have the above combi and a couple of weekends ago it didn't fire up -- blue light flashing . Noticed pressure was low and adjusted -- however wife giving me grief at the time it went up to number 2 instead of the 1 or 1.5 i usually set it to . Anyway reset and it worked :) .... this weekend it wouldnt fireup -- green iginition light out and just the blue light flashing -- no hot water or heating. pressure is at number 2 still -- have i goosed it and need a heating engineer.

Sponsored Links
Mine is playing up as well now and im having to use a temp measure to get heating.....
For a temporary over-ride of the heating, hold in the spanner button (orange light comes on) for just over 10 seconds and the heating will work for around 10 mins while it fault finds. I have an engineer coming tomorrow to fix it properly. My blue light flashes 5 times.
Flaxvert

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back