XBox 360 = a JOKE

M

Moz

I was after one of these new game consoles for my nephews Xmas present, Hmmmh... :(
as rare as rockin horse poo ....

but as that Cretin gates has ruined Xmas for a lot of kids in the UK,
with his shoddy marketing ploy of withholding the bulk of the shipments to the Eu to drum up some kind of frenzy buy , lol what a Grade A Plonker he is ,

All electrical an game stores in the UK said they could of sold 200 times what they had shipped to them , he has really should himself up to be ....
SATAN !!! lol..lol

he can stick his console where the sun dont shine ,lol
even if they were giving them away Free now I wouldnt have one out of principle ,the bloomin shyster ...lol
PS3 ,looks much better I read online

btw I was thoroughly disgusted with an advert in this mornings Daily Mirror ...
(Shocked of Manchester !I was lol )

It was a Currys advert stating they had these xbox360s "in stock"but come early ....
I checked online before going down to my local store an WHAT A BIG SH*TTY CON ...they were the preordered already "sold" consoles , I was livid ....
I rang their customer services to complain at their blatent misleading advert ,they said "we have Xbox360 in stock ,"
I said "Oh No you havent as Your stock is Pre Sold"
they apoligised an gave me some old flannel they expected delieverys
I said "I would be contacting trading standards , an the advertising complaints ASA"
(which I did,both had recieved same complaints an would keep me informed on their actions )

Currys customer care hung up on me then ..lol Thanks !!!!
as I was well into my "Victor Meldew" mood ,I rang up the Daily Mirror an played "Bloody Hell" with them too for printing misleading adverts ..
they were very Sorry
an said they would take it up with their Advertising Dept ,as I told them that Trading standards an ASA were looking into this ,
the daft girl on the phone asked why would Currys advertise what was sold out , then rereading the ad it clicked to her ,
they want parents in store clutching money for the kids present,upset they couldnt get that console, but a lot will just buy other games etc while there...
after I calmed down ,lol ......I was just upset that Currys would mislead people with this advert ...I hope they get Fined for this nasty trick

can I just add when I said I "played bloody hell ", I was polite but firm , an calm an collected on the phone , :)
as you can NEVER EVER get anywhere ranting an raving , +an old lecturer from my Polytech days always told me , when complaining "Be sweetness an light an you can win more battles that way "

Sponsored Links
Moz said:
can I just add when I said I "played b****y hell ", I was polite but firm , an calm an collected on the phone , :)
as you can NEVER EVER get anywhere ranting an raving , +an old lecturer from my Polytech days always told me , when complaining "Be sweetness an light an you can win more battles that way "

Yeah I do that, am extremely polite and calm, but NEVER EVER give up. I enjoy it.

Good luck with your campaign!

I am looking forward to the new Tomb Raider.

im not maning to be rude here and dont take it personly but who cares!

this kind of thing goes on all the time!

plus, stick with sony, microsoft dont have a good name with computers let alone gaming consoles. anyway, why buy a console? you can get a PC which is smaller and cheeper and has better performence+ games are readly avaliable because all the "mugs" rush in and get their x-boxs/ps/w/e and so pc is easyer....i really dont see the attraction!

:rolleyes:

notb665

I find that most customer "care" call centres try to goad an arguement an it gives them a chance to hang up on you ,
They all pleased how upset they make you ,

a bit of reverse head tricks works wonders, after you have calmed "them" down an got on 1st names terms,
you can get allsorts of info an help off them ,

btw if you have a answer phone if you tape the call ,if it does go too court , an they are abusive ,you won your case ...FACT

I will keep you informed here regarding my Meldew Rant ,lol

There are sooooo many good PC titles at the moment ,I just upgraded the puter ,
a Boss/good system, with 7800gtx card ,its beautiful ;)

I just finished "FEAR" ...what a brill game , like being IN a great Film ,

working my way through "Call Of Duty 2" at the mo ,

I hear that "The Movies " is a class game too ...

an back too Lara was let down by her last game hope the new one is not console heavy ...?

Games for 2006 , "Hellgate London"

I really enjoyed the tube levels in that T/Raider game ,which made that whole game +the St Pauls bit ,lol
as you can guess I love PC Games ...;)

my game for this year has too Be "FEAR" ...Outstanding Game ..lol
whats yours ... everyone ?

Sponsored Links
supersparks
its ok , you jump in with comments ,:)

at least its not the usual "Hate muslim" comments ..lol some type here ...
I FULLY AGREE WITH YOU about Micro$cock /SATAN ...

I would of bought the xbox360 as I can afford it,for nepthews an one for myself (but now ... NO never , I would stick pins in my eyes 1st )

with ps3 ,I await , but I love the depth too a PC game the mods an patches ..outstanding cummunities (R/T/War anyone ,BRILL!!), fantastic fan support that consoles will never have

but its the Nature of Xmas that is hard hitting to many families that XB360 is the "MUST" toy this year ...
an gates is a real SATAN walking the Earth ... some blackhat sites/forums I go to have proof ,lol

like i said, no offence, but gadamn consoles get right on my nerves :LOL:

as do most of the highstreet stores!

I sed to work for currys...
did the same thing with all consoles everytime there was a shortage...
'now in stock'
nop esoory.. computer syays in stock.. can you find it in the warehouse.. nope.. cos its sitting in the pre-sold section even though only a 10% deposit had ben taken.. or even no deposit at all. (holding it for a customer)..
and if you ever took stock from there.... bye bye job.
selfish arseholes... all to do with teh way the store runs all sales on commision.

But who NEEDS a games console? Now lavatory paper, that's a NEED. I doubt anybody's Christmas will be ruined by lack of an X-box, but it will be severely affected by lack of poo paper.

I like the Tomb Raider games very much, although Angel of darkness was awful. They are just so great - puzzles, action, adventure.
I also like the GTA games - mainly because of the non-linear nature.
And Ratchet and Clank - good old fashioned fun.

I tend to play one game at a time, ie Tomb Raider until I've finished it, then Ratchet and Clank etc.

In 26 days I will no longer be in my late twenties. Should I give the PS2 up?

oilman said:
But who NEEDS a games console? Now lavatory paper, that's a NEED. I doubt anybody's Christmas will be ruined by lack of an X-box, but it will be severely affected by lack of poo paper.
Loo paper! Luxury! :)

Been watching on ebay, yesterday one of them sold it for £760 :eek:

The latest news here and here

I also read, can't remember where, that the Xbox 360 are having teething problems

The whole thing is gerrymandered, MS deliberately kept production down so that there would be an artificial shortage prior to christmas. This is not just paranoia but what was publicly stated a few months ago. Personally i'd wait for the PS3 which simply dumps the xbox on its fat american ass. The proof however is the quality of games that will be available. With a few exceptions, PS2 games were always better than xbox games.

I would agree with the "why bother with consoles?" camp here. The PS3 might be better than the Xbox360, or it might be the other way around. But a well-specced PC will certainly beat either!

It's like hi-fi versus midi systems all over again :LOL:

Consoles are much cheaper than that well-specced PC though...

dabaldie
"all to do with teh way the store runs all sales on commision"

Agreed most sale staff are clueless on the products but well up on pushing JOKE warrenties

oilman
If youre talking basic needs it would be food an drink ,without them toilet paper is immaterial ,lol

notb665

Angel of darkness was dire ...
regarding giving up the console ,lol Im 40 soon an still enjoy video games
although I can get away with a lot of wasted /fun time on my PC playing shooters an RTS games ,dont think I would be able too on a console /TV hooked up though ...

masona
people who pay those prices are just daft , I thought 200 notes was well steep ,I have got my two nephews a ps2 game each instead ,

Eddie M
never had a PS2 but played some games at relatives house,
from what I read at Gamer sites the PS2 was the better console for games ...

AdamW
well said about a good specced PC ,I have just lashed out a load on my Monster station here ,an playing FEAR on all high video specs is delightful an just like being in a Good horror film, (COD2 was also brilliant ,lol)

Sponsored Links
Back