YELLOW LINES

B

B.O.B DOLE

CAN this be right i got a parking ticket as i was parking on double yellew lines but the thing is it had been snowing and the lines where not visable at all, all the way down the road so how can the issue me a ticket

Sponsored Links
If the yellow lines are not clear you can appeal ,same when fallen leaves cover the yellow lines

Sponsored Links
A while ago I was parked in a loading only bay - again it was snowy and the writing was not visible, there was no sign, I got away with it. Was there a sign? If not I'd argue the case.

Is it true that parking wardens used to have yellow bands around their hats to stop cars parking on their heads?

Zampa said:
Is it true that parking wardens used to have yellow bands around their hats to stop cars parking on their heads?

did it?.....stop?

mlb3c said:
Zampa said:

did it?.....stop?

Dunno they have changed em to blue now...so they are no stopping zones .. :rolleyes:

Zampa said:
mlb3c said:
Zampa said:

did it?.....stop?

Dunno they have changed em to blue now...so they are no stopping zones .. :rolleyes:

well....that's probably why then....gets very annoying when someone parks their car on your head....takes a "toll" after a while ;)

BOB im dissapointed mate.

your shrinking brain must of made you forget to display your orange badge!

never mind....but heres a thought to ease your pain....

:idea: Parking on double yellow lines .....£30 .....when you pay the fine write your name on one of the notes you hand over.......

......next week when you collect your state handouts you will proberbly get a note with B.O.B Dole written on it......yes It could well be the same note :D

so you will get your money back me old scrubber :D

andyboyo said:
BOB im dissapointed mate.

your shrinking brain must of made you forget to display your orange badge!

never mind....but heres a thought to ease your pain....

:idea: Parking on double yellow lines .....£30 .....when you pay the fine write your name on one of the notes you hand over.......

......next week when you collect your state handouts you will proberbly get a note with B.O.B Dole written on it......yes It could well be the same note :D

so you will get your money back me old scrubber :D

Well i thought i would just also like to let you know i have got the blue badges from next week i wont get any parking tickets because hopefully i will be parked in your spot at the supermarket so next time you go and cant find a spot just think that could be bob rsole,s car.

life is just great on the dole hee hee hee

Zampa said:

:LOL: :LOL:

Hope the fugee knows what blue badge means bob lol

B.O.B DOLE said:
Well i thought i would just also like to let you know i have got the blue badges from next week i wont get any parking tickets because hopefully i will be parked in your spot at the supermarket so next time you go and cant find a spot just think that could be bob rsole,s car.

life is just great on the dole hee hee hee

BOB, you make me laugh (said in a sarky tone of voice) :rolleyes: . If you really were going to get a blue badge you actually get it enclosed with the letter informing you that you are entitled to one - no forewarning! How do I know? I have a blue badge, that's how :evil:

AND you don't get a blue badge just for being 'on the dole'. You have to pass an extremely stringent medical to get one. Oh yeah and you can still get a parking ticket with one displayed - there are some places that even disabled drivers aren't allowed to park...

Sponsored Links
Back