You can prepare for most things

2scoops0406

Wife wanted the kids bedroom painted, when she last painted it, shall we say the preparation was a little skimped on. Anyhow, she went and bought the paint and was threatening to give it a "freshen" up. So stupidly I intervened. Spent most of Saturday preparing the walls, stopping up, rubbing down, removing the overpainting from last time. Also had to sand all the walls as the old paint was that hideous one coat stuff and was applied in such a way that it was very rough and full of bubbles and dust. Spent a good part of Sunday cutting the edges in, and finally painting the walls. Ceiling was OK. Anyhow all went well, job finished late Sunday.

Now on Monday, I'm informed that she doesn't like the colour and it has to be changed. Sigh..... :evil:

Sponsored Links
at this point give the brush to wifey and let her do it, then comment on the colour and see her reaction.........

maybe not! :LOL:

I'm not that brave. I find when it comes to colour schemes etc, a blank look and a "you choose I'll do it" response saves ear ache.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back