YOUR HOLIDAY MONEY IS NOT SAFE IN A SAFE OR OUT.

B

B.O.B DOLE

The holiday con i had my money nicked on holiday ha ha ha some of you might think but this could happen to you. Icarried my all my money with me and had a walk on the beach and got back outside my hotel and was ready to pay the taxi and the lot was gone. This was my second day there andhad to go to the police station the next morning to report it i was ther at 9.30 and notice a long que outside and all these people also had there money nicked so to me it was widespread.
And the only person that new i was carring my money was the hotel staff has i did not take out a safe deposite box and i also noticed black guys following me and watching me all the time for a second hit.

Sponsored Links
I would suggest travellers cheques....

Did you enjoy your holiday....or did you have to sleep under a bridge...because you were robbed?

Did you enjoy your holiday....or did you have to sleep under a bridge...because you were robbed?[/quote]

i felt like jumping off the bridge never mind sleeping under it

but it is a good job we had you lot there i lived on happy meals for 2 weeks at mcdonalds.

you had holiday here?....in the states?

you mentioned the beach. May I ask where?

Sponsored Links
That's a pity, holidaymakers are easy prey.

there's a lot to be said for not carrying lots of cash. I got terrific service from Amex on the two occasions I've had my wallet go.

B.O.B DOLE said:
The holiday con i had my money nicked on holiday ha ha ha some of you might think but this could happen to you. Icarried my all my money with me and had a walk on the beach and got back outside my hotel and was ready to pay the taxi and the lot was gone. This was my second day there andhad to go to the police station the next morning to report it i was ther at 9.30 and notice a long que outside and all these people also had there money nicked so to me it was widespread.
And the only person that new i was carring my money was the hotel staff has i did not take out a safe deposite box and i also noticed black guys following me and watching me all the time for a second hit.

Might be safer to bring giro's next time :LOL: :LOL: ;)

B.O.B DOLE

was this in the Canary Islands ?.....I rented a villa near Los Crisitanos Tenerife, next too a golf course near the Golf Sur complex , second night there I had to chase one of the black immigrant street guys out of the lounge ...lol cheeky robbing b*stards :)

jbonding said:
B.O.B DOLE said:

Might be safer to bring giro's next time :LOL: :LOL: ;)

good idea will do that next time better still i think i will rob the robbers

Moz said:
B.O.B DOLE

was this in the Canary Islands ?.....I rented a villa near Los Crisitanos Tenerife, next too a golf course near the Golf Sur complex , second night there I had to chase one of the black immigrant street guys out of the lounge ...lol cheeky robbing b*stards :)

yes funny enought i stayed in las americas

I was in Spain over the last few days and went to big festivals in and around Valencia on Saturday and Sunday. The place was truly heaving with locals and some tourists. We only had cash and my wife and I usually split it between us. I always take my wallet out of my back pocket and keep it in a front pocket in these situations and what happened this time is the same as happens every time....I want some cash so I put my hand in my back pocket and suddenly have a cold sweat because I think someone has nicked my wallet. This usually happens about 4 or 5 times before my tiny brain gets used to the idea that my wallet is in a different place.

B.O.B DOLE
I guessed ..lol did you get hassled by the black watch sellers ?

hermes
I like those holiday shorts that have a wallet pocket in the front /inside for that reason ... :)

Moz said:
B.O.B DOLE

hermes
I like those holiday shorts that have a wallet pocket in the front /inside for that reason ... :)

sure did and the black guy with the sunglases and the gold chains they where all there as usual

Moz said:
B.O.B DOLE

hermes
I kept getting hassled by the watch sellers, I don't wear a watch so that made them even more keen to flog me one, so the next evening I drew a watch on my wrist with a felt tip pen, when I got stopped I said 'no thanks my man, I all ready have a lovely watch' and showed them it ha ha they thought it was sooo funny, well those fella's was good sports and after that every evening when we went for a stroll then dudes would rush up and ask me the time . :LOL: costa teguise

how much have you claimed for on travel insurance - will ya have enough left over to pay the parking (yellow line) fine

Sponsored Links
Back