ZAMIX PAINTS

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anybody used Zamix Paints ? If so, whats been your experiences of using it ?

Sponsored Links
My own brand named after my nickname..

I used some to prime my errant doors after a slight ultragrip problem, seemed to work fine, the primer is very thin though.

Yes, it is a bit thin but Zamix Coverseal is very good, as it does not clog up the brush like Zinsser BIN does.

Sponsored Links
Never heard of it :confused:

Yes, it is a bit thin but Zamix Coverseal is very good, as it does not clog up the brush like Zinsser BIN does.

I Damp me brush before I start with waterbased stuff, find it helps a bit against clog.

confidentincompetent said:
Never heard of it :confused:

I Damp me brush before I start with waterbased stuff, find it helps a bit against clog.[/quote]

Same here...and same here..do the same with a roller too..it draws the paint in quicker

Never heard of it ! Well when i first heard of it i thought "thank god" cause it can do many things (i.e. adhere to hard to stick surfaces being varnish, lacquer, glass, pvc, etc). Also it aint a two pack stuff which is great again. Also the most amazing thing about Zamix Coverseal is it can be overcoated within one hour of application and its oil based and it can be used inside & out.

Third_Eye said:
Never heard of it ! Well when i first heard of it i thought "thank god" cause it can do many things (i.e. adhere to hard to stick surfaces being varnish, lacquer, glass, pvc, etc). Also it aint a two pack stuff which is great again. Also the most amazing thing about Zamix Coverseal is it can be overcoated within one hour of application and its oil based and it can be used inside & out.
Hmm like I say not heard of it, dont seem to google either.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back