Zanussi E20 error WJD 1257 S

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all

I've had this washer/drier for around 4 years. A couple of years ago it started not draining and giving constant e20 error, so did some research and fitted a new drain pump, and hey presto, all was good (old one was getting noisey before it gave up!).

Anyhow, here I am now with E20 errors again, however it is doing the wash / spin / drain with no problems, no noises and everything looks good. But when it starts the DRY cycle, it runs for about 2 mins - the blower motor starts, the heater matrix part feels warm, then just stops with E20? Any clues/Ideas welcome before I have to empty my savings into an engineer :(

Sponsored Links
E20 is a generic fault code displayed to the user. The engineer can enter diagnostics mode and get a further fault code. This tells him where the fault is likely to be.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back