zanussi fjs1425w

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
my washing machine keeps coming up E90 during the wash cycle,, any ideas what this is as i have lost my book..Really need a quick answer as i have 6 kids and rely on my washing machine a great deal...

Sponsored Links
the product number is 914512721. I have been able to get it washed but i have got to keep messing about with the spin and draining buttons and it can maybe take two or three tries to get them spun properly.
I dont really want to cause any more damage but its the only way i can get even one load done.

let me see if i have this right. you said
alliemac said:
Really need a quick answer
you also said
alliemac said:
i have lost my book
you know the make and model of your machine since you went on to say

alliemac said:
the product number is 914512721

so why dont you look on the makers website / internet for a copy of the book that you have lost

please also note my signature

Sponsored Links
Done that this morning but theres nothing in it regarding E90. or what is actually happening with the machine. So i'm no further forward with it.

It took me ages to actually find the right site, my computer knowledge extends to what i really need to do.

It seems to go fine up until u get to rinse then the E90 comes up and the lights go out, but it still goes for a wee bit then stops. Then i've got to switch it off and skip to rinse (at least twice) before it will eventually work.

alliemac said:
Done that this morning but theres nothing in it regarding E90. or what is actually happening with the machine. So i'm no further forward with it.
but you could have done that before you asked and ten said so.

if you are sure it does not show your error code (you have looked at manual, i haven't) then that would indicate one of two things

wrong manual (possible, but unlikely)

"technical problem" that you (as a counsumer) can not fix.

to this end i would suggest you call some one out, preferably the makers service dept

cheers i will do.
i tried for ages last night to get the manual but couldnt seem to get the right site... I had a good look through it this morning though when i eventually did manage to download the manual. it has a few error codes but not E90.
Thanks a lot for your help anyway..

dont know if this will help but E90 is a user error code which can relate to one of two alarm code , E93 and E94

E93 is a machine configuration error
E94 cycle configuration error

Both of which point to main board being faulty as it would be unlikely that you have reconfigured the machine . Time to call out the experts im afraid as if a new board is fitted it will need configuring to your specific model.

i will phone the repair guys out tomorrow. Thank you all very much for your help.

Thank you the cycle was blocked my hubby had a look and that was the problem... :oops: thank you all again for your help.
i really appreciate the help you have given. :LOL:

post locked to prevent hi jacking

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back