Zanussi Washer Dryer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
:rolleyes: Hi, Just wondering if anyone has come up with same problem. I have recently bought a zanussi washer dryer and 2 problems:
1. the all-in cycle that does most things (pre-wash, rinse,spin and dry) pauses after the prewash and the first wash and the flashing "pause" light comes on for me to "un-pause" it so the cycle can continue. It's annoying because it means I can't turn it on and leave it - I have to stay until the first 2 steps of the cycle are complete.
2. The clothes do not come out of the machine, having been through the drying stage for max 130 mins, fully dry. They are still a little bit damp. Is this standard for washer dryers not to fully dry the clothes? Currently I am airing the clothes to fully dry after I take them out of the machine which defeats the purpose of buying it. Before when I had the separate clothes dryer clothes came out dry enough to put straight on!
Are these issues standard with the washer dryer and if not how can they be fixed. Thanks...

Sponsored Links
It's still under warranty so if you think it's a fault then you need to phone them and report it. As I don't use the machines I've not much idea on the programmes, you'd have to refer to the manual to see if it's a feature or fault.

As to the drying, most washer dryers are 5 or 6kg wash and 2 or 3 kg dry.
If you're doing a full wash and onto dry then it won't dry properly as there's too much in it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back