Zones Upstairs & Downstairs & Hot Water

14 Jan 2003
Reaction score
United Kingdom
Currently I have a 3 port valve controlled by a Time Controll (Honeywell ST799), which controls my heating and hot water.

I want to zone my house to split upstairs and downstairs, and would therefore like to use two sets of the HoneyWell CM67RF Programmable Thermostat and HC60NG relay box, one set for each zone. What I would like to know is what kind of zone valves I need?

I could buy three 2 port valvles (1 for upstairs zone, 1 for downstairs zone, and 1 for the Hot Water (HW)). However, is is possible to re-use the existing 3 port zone valve for one of the zones and HW, (in which case the CM67RF + HC60NG and the ST799 would need to be able to ontrol the valve, is this possible?
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local