Solid Fuel boiler suddenly not heating water

Sponsored Links
Bamber gaspipe said:
You seemed to have given up.....I`m disappointed...
Just busy, that's all.

I've asked you reasonable questions in a reasonable way. It's entirely up to you whether or not you answer them, but ignoring them is not dignified behavior.

I don't know why you think I'm p*ssed off, but you're starting to get personal again, and that just bores me. I won't be posting on this topic anymore unless Agile wants to make a fool of himself again.

[quote="SoftusJust.

I won't be posting on this topic anymore unless Agile wants to make a fool of himself again.[/quote

Fine..I will not provide you with the answer to something that you obviously do not know..your obsession with Agile is unclear, but as to making a fool of himself..with regards to you...I can`t see him shaking in his boots............Night...

For all them that wandered into the deep end, before the swimming lessons.

The F&E tank being empty could indeed have been the problem.

Try no water in the primary circuit, the coil being the highest point would have air at the cylinder end. :eek:

Sponsored Links
Actually Softus seems to know more about computers and designing web sites than he does about plumbing.

I wonder why he does not stick to upsetting the computer freaks?

By the way a cistern is a tank!

Tony

I appear to be talking Boll*ox....I am of course wrong..I am getting my gravity circs & pumped circs altogether A*se about face & ignoring the fact that the tank does indeed fill the gravity circs, these being empty would of course contribute to the fact that there is water (fed from the header tank) but cold.. ( empty gravity circs) I was about to waffle on about a blocked cold feed. So I offer my apologies to Softus who is probably quite correct..& I would now like to go & get my coat........& hide beneath the stairs for the forseeable future...

Bamber - I recognise that it takes a big man to apologise in the way that you have, and I appreciate it.

Agile - well, what can I say?

You're right, in that that I know more about computers than plumbing, but that's because I know an awful lot about computers. You, however, appear to be struggling with (a) diagnosing the problem on this topic, and (b) understanding who first suggested that the F&E cistern was empty.

Oh, and you have the right, of course, to call a cistern a tank, but it doesn't stop it being a cistern, and it doesn't mean that it is a tank.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back