Large Loft - Conversion

What a great room that will be - how much fllor to ceiling height is there likely to be in the finished room? Keep the pcitures updated as you finish the room please - be interested to know how much you have added to the value of your hosue aswell with that!

Sponsored Links
Floor board to ceiling is 2250 (88.5")

The houses in our road are all different and all about 350-500k. It will probably put about £40k on the house, being a large additional 6th bedroom.

I did think about dividing it & en suite etc but we have three bathrooms & two showers already. I'm just going to stick one of those masseeve flat screen tv's on the end with theatre system, sofa's etc. will post pics when all done.

Getting there....

rr23r23r.jpg

233r23r.jpg

34t23r234.jpg

Nice job Engleberht :cool:

Bet your sparkie whined about all those spots didn't he? :rolleyes:

How come you've used fireline p/boards?

Sponsored Links
seen those staircases but never used one.how are you getting on with it???.is it safe enough for daily use/kids etc ??

Excellent stairs, but very heavy when fitting!
When first starting to climb them its a little weird as you need to always start with the right foot.. They are quite steep but decent handrails make them safer. And they take very little of the bedroom up.

looks good!

The space saver staircases IMO are not ideal for daily use but fine for occassional use, I wouldn't for instance suggest they were suitable for younger kids bedrooms etc

that is bloody amazing! well done.

gotta ask why is there 3 radiators in the room? does it get cold?

and am I being silly or is that door at the end to some kind of balcony hence the raised higher frame?

regards

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back