10 fires a day

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
figures released under the freedom of info act suggest or indicate that 10 fires a day are caused by faulty white goods ??

Washing Machine's , tumble dryers, fridges etc are among the house hold items that have contributed to 9,574 fires in the past 3 years ??

Sponsored Links
figures released under the freedom of info act suggest or indicate that 10 fires a day are caused by faulty white goods ??

Washing Machine's , tumble dryers, fridges etc are among the house hold items that have contributed to 9,574 fires in the past 3 years ??
I expect many car crashes are caused by cars with faulty brakes, not necessarily Mr Fords fault. Poor maintainance & incorrect usage would be a main factor. Electrical fires probably cause more deaths & property damage than gas, yet I'm not aware of landlords having to have a yearly electrical check on the wiring or white goods.

whilst its sad if we assume 66 million population and perhaps 30 million households with say an average 2 or 3 white goods thats 75 million white goods so 10 a day is miniscule even at 3650 a year or 11000 every 3 years is still very small

Electrical fires probably cause more deaths & property damage than gas, yet I'm not aware of landlords having to have a yearly electrical check on the wiring or white goods.
Authorities recognise that electricians are not as thick as plumbers.:mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Typical un-intelligent remark from Noseall

Blimey a Mongolian goat herder has got more intelligence than him

No hang on the goat has got more intelligence :LOL::LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back