100W E27 Pendant Lamp Holder Suppliers In the UK?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know where I can buy Plastic E27 pendant lamp holders in the UK? Iv looked everywhere on Google and all of my local hardware, lighting and electrical stores but none of them supply them.

I need something like http://www.eurorep.net/retail/product_info.php?products_id=1431&osCsid=9tnsm5horr85n0qlimtjasuk60 this but without the cable and the price tag as I will be needing about 12 of them!

I don't mind importing them if someone knows of a site you can get them from. All help on this is very much appreciated as I am out of ideas!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I'm not doubting you can get such an item, but wouldn't that be fundamentally unsafe?

Given that you have no way of knowing the polarity of a BC fitting that could make the outer contact of an ES lampholder live.

TLC do ES pendant fittings but only in brass.

I'm not doubting you can get such an item, but wouldn't that be fundamentally unsafe?

Given that you have no way of knowing the polarity of a BC fitting that could make the outer contact of an ES lampholder live.
It could indeed, IIRC there is a standard for ES lampholders which are supposed to be safe even with the outer contact live though so the adaptor maker could (and probablly does) work to that.

IIRC that safety featue only allplies to E27 and E11 holders where the outer contact is right at the bottom of the housing.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back