2 PIR's on 1 cable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
And you appear, as yet, to have failed to answer a question posed to you regarding your potential arsonist. I wonder why.

Some muppet tried to disable my sounder by temp applying 240v but left it connected causing smouldering in my loft insulation as cable was run that way.I am in the process of getting legal proceedings set up against this cowboy, it seems that yourself and saxondale have been have taken offence to this question is this the sort of quality standards you work by maybe ?

And you appear, as yet, to have failed to answer a question posed to you regarding your potential arsonist. I wonder why.

Some muppet tried to disable my sounder by temp applying 240v but left it connected causing smouldering in my loft insulation as cable was run that way.I am in the process of getting legal proceedings set up against this cowboy, it seems that yourself and saxondale have been have taken offence to this question is this the sort of quality standards you work by maybe ?

wouldnt do you any harm (and you garrymum) to go re-read your own threads, you`ve got the wrong bad guy ( stick around long enough and you`ll see how the village idiot Joe always, always shows up and pulls a topic down to his level)

I and that means me have taken offence at europlex alone slatting a particular method of wiring thats an industry norm and the proper way to do something for no other reason than HE doesnt like it - as usual once someone who is actually working in the alarm field and doing this very succesfully ( 30 plus years and holding the highest recognition you can have in our industry ) comes along and starts to explain how it really is the weekend warriors and pub bores start shouting him down.

garrymum - I could have sorted you out in 20mins but whenever I post the fool Joe starts , youve a nail in a cable thats it

alarmnewby - your topics dont sit right, one day your an expert on galaxy panels but the next you dont know how to wire your sounder, no risco dont send out sounders without an instruction sheet,no you wont have fitted the additional link (not the one you were asking about but the one to cure the problem of the sounder chirping when damp) as requested by the manf., then you say your starting legal proceedings - on what grounds? employing someone on the fiddle to repair your alarm for you, be careful that might come back to bite you one day

the lot of you can go to hell, I know what I`m doing - if you wanna listen to a plasterer, washer repair man or a 12 year old schoolgirl called Joe thats up to you

Sponsored Links
not really just trying to drag this site upto a reasonable level of acurate advice and your type of post doesnt help it just encourages the likes of the village fool (joe) to keep coming back

just because its called DIY some like to post wrong and missleading advice for some kind of kicks

The more you post - the sillier you look. Even you admit that you haven't a clue how electronic circuits work. Do us all a favour and clear off.

The more you post - the sillier you look. Even you admit that you haven't a clue how electronic circuits work. Do us all a favour and clear off.

your right, I`m not that anal to need to know how things work - fck it I dont know how your wife works but she says I`m the only one who can.

Don't have a wife.

If you don't know how things work - don't you think you ought to shut up a bit?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back