2010 Civic owner questions?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,
I've just swapped out a 08 plate honda jazz for a 10 plate honda civic. A couple of features are missing which were on the jazz but seem to be lacking on the civic. I've only had the car a couple of days so may discover these in due course.
The two things in question are motorised folding wing mirrors & outside temperature reading.
Has anyone owned one of these FN2 type civics and can confirm these features aren't available?
My car is the 1.4 vtec Si model. I believe this shape ran from 2006 - 2011 or thereabouts.
Any pointers would be greatly appreciated

Sponsored Links
MK1 wedge shape? Correct?

Outside temp should be displayed next to the mileometer. Does your car a heater or climate control? Apparently if you have climate control then the interior temp is linked to exterior temp.

Folding mirrors, if there isn't a push button switch next the the four-way mirror adjuster then no you don't have electrically folding mirrors.

Si model, I believe is the basic trim so not every feature may be installed.

Last edited:
Thanks for your reply.
I found the temp gauge but sadly no motorised mirrors

Motorised mirrors would have the switches in plain sight usually on the door or dash area on the right hand side if fitted.

Sponsored Links
I am a bit of a contradiction. I find some of the kit on cars useful, but it is a PIA when it goes wring.

Back