3/4" to 15mm isolator valve flexi pipe?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Im busy replacing the bath suite and installed two 15mm isolator valves onto the ends of the existing 15mm cold and hot supply pipes for the bath.

I am struggling to find a 15mm x 3/4 inch braided flexi pipe is this something I might find or have I done something against the grain?

I can see a few 15mm flexi pipes with valves built in etc but was hoping to avoid removing the newly fitted valves.

Cheers

Sponsored Links
I must be useless at searching for them as I cant see any with 3/4 female end and 15mm female end?

I will have another look must have missed it. If I’m honest I’m new to the whole flexi pipe scene.

Sponsored Links
I must be useless at searching for them as I cant see any with 3/4 female end and 15mm female end?

Use the 15mm x 3/4", and as swbjackson said use a short section of 15mm pipe between the two fittings.

As you said above your looking for both ends to be female fittings.
That won't be 3/4" x 15mm that would be 3/4" x 1/2".

No worries cheers, forgot about the old 1/2 and 15mm thing. Being of the metric generation it catches me sometimes.

Just wanted to check there wasnt a pipe available before adding a small piece or buying a pipe with a valve built in.

appreciated.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back