80mm aluminium twin pipe flue component required

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I know this is an extremely long shot, but does anyone happen to have an aluminium condensate collector for an 80mm twin pipe flue system knocking around?

The original was supplied by Chaffoteaux to go with a Britony combi, but was actually made by Ubbink, who still list the product but won't supply directly to me. MTS, who have taken over Chaffoteaux, don't really want to know, although I got a part number out of them (1010960 for the anoraks amongst you).

I'm fed up with all the catch 22s and hoping someone might have one - you never know.

Sponsored Links
You could email me a pic or link, and I may look around the stores for you :LOL:

Voila!
0224111.jpg

that's the current Ubbink design. The older design is similar but has a big bulge pointing down at 45° out one side where the drain point is. It may also be in plain aluminium colour - I don't mind painting it. Thanks for having a look.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back